Jackline Mensah

is still alive to tell the story of how fire unexpectedly devoured her home and almost took her life.

The content creator said that when the fire broke out in her flat, she was in the bathroom taking a bath. She stated it began in her little home studio, where she also records her content. She remarked, “I nearly lost my life last night,” while speaking following the event.

Going into details about how the event occurred, she said “I was taking my shower when my house caught fire suddenly, starting from my studio. Really can't explain how I feel now. And He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. I am alive”.

READ ALSO 👉  Tiktok star, Jackline Mensah Reacts To Reports That She Is Dead

The Ghanaian TikTok celebrity updated her fans about the incident with a video of herself wearing a bathrobe that has been coloured by ashes and smoke from the fire.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Laasu (@jackline_mensah)

In a subsequent post, she indicated that she lost a few things to the fire. “A few stuff got burnt but thank God I wasn't sleeping or even stepped out of the house. I'd have turned to ashes. I'm still shocked,” she wrote.

Source: Dklassgh.com