Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022.
Vodafone, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana.
The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the United States.
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Packet Core Engineer
- Ensuring a smooth operation of the GSM/UMTS/LTE specific Packet Core Network.
- Providing support to the Packet Core Network and its related Support Systems.
- Collaborate with Core Planning team to ensure that Project and Programme Plans are built up in a realistic manner that takes into account all internal and external dependencies to the Packet Core Network
- Adherence to Cybersecurity process
- Closely cooperate with Consumer and Enterprise Products & Services demand functions to capture and translate user experience and commercial requirements into technical requirements
- Deliver assigned tasks for projects, within the roadmap, taking into account the directional guidance of the strategic (2-5 year) plan, managing risks, escalations and exceptions, and complex interfaces;
- Demonstrates a good understanding of specific elements across the Network landscape;
- Interacting with suppliers, technology vendors, and internal functions
Network Access Technology
Monitor and Diagnose
Service and Delivery Management
Automation and Robotics
Professional / Technical Skills
- University degree in telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering + CCNA (Mandatory)
- 6+ or more years of experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Design and deployment experience of key network systems/nodes (for example MME & SAE-GW) through the full delivery lifecycle from initial design to full operational handover.
- Excellent working knowledge of EPC/IMS/LTE architecture, interfaces(S1-MME, S1u, S3, S4, S5,S6a, S8, S10 and S11 and command over GTPv2 and S1AP, Diameter, NAS),protocols(DIAMETER, RADIUS, SIGTRAN, SS7,AAA,SIP, MAP, CAP and INAP etc ) and procedures, with understanding of key LTE associated technologies and functionality including IMS, VoLTE
- Working experience in IP networks, preferably with experience with the prime IP vendor equipment: Cisco/Juniper/Huawei network certification.
- CCDP/CCNP, Project mgmt. (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of 3GPP, IETF and GSMA standards (2G, 2.5G, 3G and 4G/LTE network) and architectures
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Closing Date: 25th Oct. 2021.