Connect with us


“I Charge 100,000 Cedis For Events” – Agbeshie Reveals




In a recent interview with blogger Zionfelix, Ghanaian rapper revealed his performance price, stating that he charges GHS 100,000 for events.

According to , this charge is applicable to paid events but may be modified depending on the nature of the gathering. Agbeshie stated that he would be open to performing for free on such occasions, notwithstanding his usual fees.

The musician continued to explain how he divides his income, revealing that GHS 2,000 goes toward apparel, GHS $1,000 goes toward gasoline, and additional expenses for meals and other team-related expenses are incurred at tournaments. After an event, Agbeshie gives his team members and others 40% of his revenue, with the remaining 60% going into brand investments.

According to him, he spent $4,500 to shoot his last music video, ‘Duna'.



Our Facebook


Enjoy reading our stories? Join Dklassgh.Com’s Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!

Are you a musician Who needs Publicity or Promotion of your Music for fans to access it here online. Call or WhatsApp Us Now on +233241444116 .

You can follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube and Google News